Headache And Pregnancy
Various complaints since the beginning of pregnancy, one of which is headache. Headache is one of the most frequent location of pain on the human body and has many causes. Want to take medication, but fear not safe for pregnancy. Should identify the cause dizziness or headaches. Is it because of high blood pressure, low blood pressure, anemia, or due to hormonal influences.
Migraine headaches are a complaint that affects about 90% of pregnant women, especially the newly pregnant first. If the headache is caused due to hormonal influences, then what should be done by pregnant women is to get enough sleep / rest and avoid stress. But if the headache is caused due to anemia or hypertension, then the pregnant woman must overcome a contributing factor. If dizzy due to low blood pressure, then try to reduce the heavy activity to conserve energy expenditure. Avoid sudden movements such as sitting or squatting position directly to a standing position. Check the first medicine that is safe and unsafe follows.
Headache medicine that is safe for pregnant women:
- Anti-Group Non-narcotic pain – Like Acetaminophen (Parasetamoll) is the first layer of drug in the treatment of headache in pregnancy. Paracetamol or acetaminophen is the analgesic and antipyretic drugs are popular and used to relieve headaches, mild pain, and fever, has no carcinogenic properties (causing cancer) as well as fenasetin. He is safe in standard doses, but because it easily found, either a drug overdose intentionally or unintentionally frequent.
Unlike other analgesics such as aspirin and ibuprofen, acetaminophen has no anti-inflammatory properties. So paracetamol did not belong to the type of NSAID drugs. In normal doses, paracetamol does not harm or disturb the surface of the abdominal blood clots, kidney or ductus arteriosus in the fetus. Recent research in 2008 proved that the administration of paracetamol at the age of the baby can raise the risk of asthma in childhood
Headache medicine that is not safe for pregnant women:
- Codeine, because the risk of causing defects or abnormalities in the fetus. Codeine is a type of narcotic type drugs used to treat moderate to severe pain, cough (antitusif), diarrhea and Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Like any other drug class opiates, codeine can cause physical dependence, but the effect is relatively moderate when compared to other opiates class of compounds. Because codeine is metabolized into morphine, this causes the morphine can be channeled through breast milk to her baby in the number of deadly, because it resulted in respiratory depression breastfed babies
- Aspirin. Although so far there are no reports as a cause of fetal defects, but it proved to aspirin may interfere with fetal liver stages of the development process. Aspirin or acetylsalicylic acid (acetosal) is a derivative of salicylate drug often used as an analgesic compound (retaining minor pain or pain), antipyretic (against fever), and anti-inflammatory (inflammation). Aspirin also has an anticoagulant effect and can be used in low doses in due time to prevent a heart attack.
- Ibuprofen, the risk of causing interference in the formation of fetal liver. Ibuprofen is a propionic acid derivate that introduced many countries. These drugs are anti-inflammatory analgesic with a power that is not too strong. The analgesik effect similar to aspirin. Ibuprofen is not recommended to be drunk by pregnant and lactating women.
- Xycodone (Percodan),
- Meperidine (Demerol)
- Non-medical treatment Headaches For Pregnant Women
Natural treatment Headaches For Pregnant Women Pregnancy headaches are most commonly the result of hormonal changes, fatigue, tension, hunger or physical and emotional stress. Some Researchers believe That migraine in women is closely related to estrogen and...
- Modern Acne Medicine
Modern Acne Medicine Chemical 1. Topical (medicine used on the skin). Acne lotions may reduce the oil, kill bacteria and accelerate the exfoliation of dead skin cells. Which is generally sold free lotion containing benzoyl peroxide, sulful,...
- Apples Reduces The Risk Of Asthma In Infants
Apples Reduces The Risk Of Asthma In Infants and children. You’re pregnant? If so, you must eating more apples. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Ancient expression that always it’s not just the actual words.